Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

This morning's sunrise.


Friday Fill-Ins time!! My answers are in bold. Away we go!!!

1. I use fresh herbs when I cook.
2. Bridges of Madison County is one of my favorite movies.
3. It's FRIDAY!
4. STOP, time STOP! (Lol!)
5. I said you're amazing, and then he said "no, I'm just regular."
6. BAM'S Healthy Cuisine Roasted Veggie Soup is what I'm craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing family before they fly back home to L.A., tomorrow my plans include possibly "de-cluttering" and Sunday, I want to cook a nice Sunday meal!

Fun. Fun. Fun!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. The soup sounds fantastic. have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jenniesister! You do the same. :-)

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...