Saturday, January 19, 2013

Paradise

"Sweetwater", indeed

"Shine though the pines"

"A long walk off a short pier" :-)

My new reading spot

Double take - from a distance, I thought this was a child

"Blue"

"Cat O' Nines in the wind"

"Swan." Sort of  "Monet-esque", no? Lol



I live about 5/10 minutes away from this lake. How many times have I driven past & around it without really taking time to "see" it. When I was a kid, it used to the site of "The Meyers Lake Amusement Park." Now, it's built up with large lake houses & condos. But the lake is still untouched. I realized I am blessed to live so near to paradise.

Sunday Scribbling word prompt: "paradise"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...