I go about my business and my life, thankful, but not really knowing
- how it is to have chemo, radiation, biopsies, neropathy, nausea, hair loss
- or to have to use a cane to walk, to be so, so thankful to wake up, to live another day
- to celebrate another birthday, to not be in constant pain
- shine their light their brightest
- give testament to milestones with pure joy
- walk marathons
- travel more, love more, live more and relish their moments more
- and live in their moments more
Picture: me; I pass this pond every day; when the water is warm, but the air is cool, a huge fog shrouds the pond.
Sunday Scribbling word prompt: "upgrade"