- Fall bouquets make me feel inspired & creative.
- The cool weather draws me out. It's so nice not to sweat like a cow
- Son & I have been taking walks. He asks that I don't bring the camera
- I would like to make a huge 'fall dinner' & have everyone over
- My plants are thriving in the chilly weather. Whereas everyone else has stripped their yards clean, I chose to enjoy mine until the end. Plants will let you know when it's over
- Jazzed that the Hibicus tree (& I mean 'tree') seems to be cool in the coolest part of the living room. It bloomed 2 huge blooms in 1 week.
- I really need to include myself in the Fall underwear/socks/t-shirt brigade. I have gotten really lax on the 'personals' scene. There was a time when my bras/underwear HAD to match.
- I planted a ton of random seeds everywhere while the ground is soft. Lord knows what will come back, but I'm ready
- My heart aches when I can't help someone financially.
- Seattle's Best Pumpkin spice/gingerbread coffee is the latest addiction. However, it has no kick. I had to go back to high Octane for my morning jolt.
- I have no idea where I will put the 2 palm trees inside from the porch
- I will cross that bridge when I get to it
- When I tell son that, he always says 'where is that bridge?'
- Lol. We'll come to it soon enough :-)
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
This became a reality for me over the last couple of weeks. I'll try to keep it brief. Went into a downtown coffee shop , saw thi...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...