Thursday, August 16, 2012

We had a very foggy morning yesterday. I took advantage of noticing "God's jewels" spread in the bushes. I walk past this bush every morning coming into the office, yet on this day, it was magical. Does this not give you a whole new respect for spiders & their amazing art? Hats off to you, Mr. & Mrs. Spiders :-)


















2 comments:

  1. Love your photos Tracey!!! Simply Lovely!!! If you find a dry spiderweb, take a small mister and mist it with water and it will look jewel-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris!!! I will definitely do this. Since I always have my camera with me, I will carry a small spray bottle in the car for just such "emergencies." Lol. I appreciate your kindness! :-)

      Delete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...