Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work." ~ William Longgood
 
I love coming out onto the porch or patio in the early morning (before 6 a.m.) and soaking in the quiet. It's when I quiet my mind, listen, then take each moment at a time.

It truly does give my day a peaceful start.

~Namaste :-)

Pictures from my yard by me: royal blue bell, & Gabriel's trumpet, or "moon plant." When the trumpet opened, Mr. Bee was already inside. I believe he just may have spent the night in there. :-)

2 comments:

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...