Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Tuesday on a Wednesday"

"Every girl needs a lil' black dress..."
How about this hunk of burnin' love? Could you love her any more? I'm so crazy about her - I can't go into WalMart without buying her a thing or two... or three.... okay - or four! Lol. Little girl things are so pretty; with Son, it was just the basic boy stuff - but girls - there are so many sweet things. I've sent outfits (including the black dress), her 1st pair or slippers, sandals, headbands, a Pooh Bear. I eyed an Ohio State cheerleading outfit, but it's much too big for her.

For now... :-)

Everyone is making their journey out to L.A. to visit her.

Hopefully, Son & I can take that trip as well. In true "me" fashion, I'm already panicking about airlines fees, taking off work, when to go, etc., etc., etc. I don't know why I find it so hard to let go & live.

Exhale.

In the meanwhile, I'll continue to share our girl with ya.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Tracey she is adorable! So sweet. And I know exactly how you feel about the need to always buy something for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, A. Jarrett - she just gets sweeter & sweeter by the day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...