Saturday, January 28, 2012

Soaring with the eagles


We were to travel 2 hours out of town this afternoon for Son's basketball game. I am trying to keep my sneezes & sniffles from becoming worse than they are, so I told Son that we wouldn't be able to make the game. He was clearly disappointed, yet he said "it's okay - my team will handle it for me." Then that 'single mama/single child' syndrome kicked in (again) and I insisted on buying him something for not making the game. He thought & thought and finally he said. "I'll just take some Skittles."

He's amazing.

And the wind beneath my wings.

Taste the rainbow :-)

Have a cozy Saturday, all.

Picture by: me

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...