Friday, January 20, 2012

"Quiet Signs" Friday (with words)



Listen to the quietest whispers of your mind. They are telling you the choices that will help you the most.”


Happy Friday, all. My mind is affixed on an opportunity I've been offered that is calling for a lot of pros & cons to be examined.

For the most part, the cons in this opportunity is winning. It's something that I've wanted for a while now, but if the links don't add up in my favor, I may have to let it go on past until the next blessing finds me.

Sigh, inhale & exhale.

Trying to focus on "the quietest of whispers."

Have a safe, warm, weekend, all! :-)


Pictures by me :-}

2 comments:

  1. JAH guide...and HE will provide. be still and know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sister. you are always right. JAH will always provide. And guide :-)

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...