Saturday, November 19, 2011

A "Little" Novel



This falls right in line w/my love for 'little' books. I have enough 'little' inspirational books to open my own little store.

So imagine how I collapsed when I saw this at the library. It's called a "Playaway." How cool is it, really? Since I've been addicted to audio book driving to/fro to work, I might as well listen to a book while I do dishes & other exciting shit like that.

I haven't been able to focus enough to read a book in a while now. I keep checking them out - I still haven't touched the FOUR I bought from the book club. Am I part of the 'rushed' world where 1 of my favorite past times gets inched out in favor of the electronic?

Is this another part of 'inching out' books in favor of the Kindle's, Nooks & eBooks?
Sigh... it's looking that way.


But anyway, isn't this nice how you just plug in your own headphones & off to storyland? They even supply the AAA battery for you.

I got a different one, too, in case I breezed through this one. I'll keep you posted.

"Happy listening," indeed :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...