Tuesday, October 4, 2011

From Karen to Carol

Hey folks! Happy Tuesday.

I found this book @ the library 'side-table book sale'. I loved the cover immediately.


When I opened the inside, this was written:

This was my favorite part of the note. An everyday message for all of us. I wonder how Carol's book ended up @ the donated book sale? Maybe she took what she needed from it & passed it on. Clearly, Carol isn't a book hoarder like me.

Then I got this one, too. 1) It's my son's nickname and I've always liked seeing it in bold, strong print, and 2) I like the premise of the story of a carpenter, whom is very Jesus-like, moving to a small town & freaking everybody out. (Lol!) I have seen this book around forever. I'm glad I bought it.

Lastly, I wanted to share the beauty of one of my treasures. A sweet, angel friend who always encourages me to live, laugh & love, sent me this great journal. What are the odds of her finding these very words? I also have a rubber stamp w/this same phrase. It's a welcome, constant message. Look closely @ the 'real' stitching on the cover. Swoon.


Plus fresh, new, lined pages begging for attention. I Love. It.

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

3 comments:

  1. Hi - great pictures and messages of hope and inspiration. I so love ALL the "JOSHUA" books.
    Happy Tuesday
    Love Gail
    peace......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration is bound to find you with this stunning looking journal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail! thanks for the kind words. You have me curious about the other 'Joshua' books - I will have to look out for them.

    Yes, Anyes - inspiration is screaming to get out right now! I'll have to do a post on my journals - it's a whole post in itself! :-)

    Thanks, Ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...