Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soul Food



"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." Mother Teresa


What a spiritually fulfilling day it was. I went to church w/mom. I never felt more blessed than when we held hands in prayer. It was 'men's day', too, so that was a double treat hearing their choir. So cool to see handsome guys aged 25-88 all dressed in black, praying together. The message was "The Uplifted Man." Powerful.

Also, everyone was so friendly. A few folks I went to school with & their families go there. Lot's of smiles & hugging.

I'm so glad I went. It made the rest of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...