Good Monday morning, all! I hope all weekends were restful & relaxing. As I sit here @ the office, my thoughts float about:
- I am proud of the way I decide upon awakening that I declare each day a good day & keep it that way; no matter who/what tries to get to me
- I am filled with thanks at the responses I get from folks on my photos. It truly gives me incentive to keep it up (not that I could stop if I tried :-))
- I am glad I followed my little voice this morning by risking my very life on one helluva road to take these pictures on the way in to the office. Made me late, but it was so worth it
- I can't wait until the end of October to take a road trip w/mom to The Yellow Butterfly Winery. This beautiful place is owned by the former mayor of Cleveland, Ohio, Michael White. Camera(s) will be required, especially since by then, the Fall leaves' change should be full blown!
- Try to possibly do a road trip w/mom monthly (??) We used to do it quite often w/day trip bus tours before the rates went sky-high :-(
- Since I'm funding the gym, I vow to get back there & take up w/a personal trainer. At this age, it's getting harder & harder to keep the ole gut sucked in. Sigh...
- www.jazzradio.com is such a cool streamed station on iTunes. It makes my work day so peaceful
- I walked in the library & found this new one that I had just put on my 'Goodreads' list. Luck of the Irish!!! I'm also in the middle of reading this one; I don't know if it's such a good idea reading two books about 2 women that lose their mothers...
- Finally, I am brainstorming a way for my family to get closer together, to spend more time together. I love the way my bella, Lisa, and her family have Sunday dinner every Sunday - back & forth between her & her mother's house. And if you miss it, you'd better have a damn good reason. I love their commitment to it.
- Mom said the other day that it seems her children are so distant from each other. Like if we see each other, fine, & if we don't - fine. I don't want it to be like that.
Pictures by: me :-)