I don't know why I've never attempted to create a bucket list. Maybe cause I never allow myself to dream too wildly, which is not good. That's what dreams are for, aren't they? Or I do not allow myself to dream anything that I know damn well I'll never do, but again - that's why they're called dreams.
So, today, I've decided to let myself go, climb out & dream. 10,000, 1,000, 500, 100 or even 50 seem overwhelming right now, so I'll start w/15 - a nice, small, number.
- visit the coastal islands of Georgia
- " " Sanibel Beach, Florida, & add to my shell collection
- " " Italy
- " " Greece
- open a restaurant for the homeless; no money required
- own a bookstore
- own a big, old farmhouse w/wraparound porch
- learn to ride a horse
- own a nursery
- photograph L.A. from the "Hollywood" sign
- display my photographs at an art gallery
- spend a week on an exotic, luxury island
- wear a slinky, sexy dress w/spaghetti straps
- attend a real "high end" occasion that will require said dress
- rent a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Wonder when will I wake up & live my best life?
Sky picture by: me :-)