Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is the truth about me






  1. Sometimes I feel inadequate, even though I know I am enough
  2. I don't consider my job as a legal assistant to be a 'career', even though I've been doing this type of work for over 15 years
  3. I try to do everything at once (Adult ADHD???)
  4. I'm an impulse buyer
  5. I am still looking love that I can return, wholly, unconditionally & truthfully, even though I've been in present relationship for 21 years
  6. I never meet a stranger
  7. I am open & welcoming to everyone, but close myself off to having close friends
  8. I pray that God's plan for me include helping those less fortunate than I
  9. Even though my autistic son is now 23 years old, being wholly responsible for his advancing into adulthood terrifies me more than when he was a child
  10. Some days when I'm in a thoughtful mood, I can go nearly all day without saying a word




"Daydreaming on Paper" word thoughts: "This is the truth about me"

Pictures by: me :-) (I have an uncanny love for sea shells. They are art for the taking if you take your time & look)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for that hug, Sharon. Think I'll hold it close for a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is like the game of "Twister" thinking of how you can have one foot & one hand outside the box, while trying to remain inside society's box...?

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...