I have more snow pictures, but I'm feeling soggy. Rains, then boat-loads of snow takes it toll. It sure is beautiful, but I sure am a little tired of seeing it :-\
Thoughts of thankfulness:
- chocolate fudge cake for dessert & chicken noodle soup (from scratch) in the crock pot. both excellent
- thanks to Pillsbury for putting 'Decadent Dark Chocolate Fudge" icing in a can w/a nozzle on the end. So much neater & easier to squirt into your mouth
- "Daydreaming on Paper" for more food for thought
- Construction paper as a back drop. DUH!
- went to a church concert w/mom this afternoon. I'm glad I fought the urge not to go. It was nice & made her happy
- "Nelson", the homeless guy @ the library, told me he collects stones & has one for me. He didn't feel like digging through his huge bag of belongings to look for it so I told him I'd get it next time I saw him. I'm looking forward to receiving
- many prayers for Japan
- spending a solid hour, un-interupted, shooting pictures in natural kitchen light. Well, nearly un-interrupted... why do people have goofy questions the minute they see you pick up your camera? (lol!)
- Learning new camera things & shooting random things on a whim
- Podcasts & audio books on iPod. Blissdom.
- a new Gift of Jewels project! Yay! It's always such a chain of love.
Pictures by: me :-)