Monday, March 21, 2011

Careful Selection


These are the same roses, only seen thru my lens in a different way. A rose IS a rose, after all :-)



I'm feeling giddy today because I've sent three special packages out to friends.

They are filled with love, happiness & joy. I took my time & thought of each person as I carefully selected their things.

I know 2 packages will bring great joy & creativeness.

The third package is the most special of all as it's going to an elderly friend, who is widowed & lonely. My heart raced as I made up her package and the mail can't move fast enough.

I can picture her surprise when her mailman arrives, and her sitting by her 'reading window' opening the package, and the smile that I hope will come over her face & the joy & peace she will feel in her heart.

There's no high like giving :-)

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~Pierre Corneille



Pictures by: me :-} (I treated myself to roses Sunday Morning. Blissful, aren't they?)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses indeed Tracey. I can read how happy, giving to others makes you, lucky the ones you love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Anyes. Giving is the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspiring! I gave you one of my weekly Goddess Awards which you can collect anytime you like.

    I hope more people are moved to pick up your idea.

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully soothing post. I can feel your love. I came here through Everyday Goddess and I'm so pleased I did. A lovely read. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...