Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random flow...

Dear Santa Baby, I want an IPod, Bali bras (preferably get a professional fitting), a hot stone massage for 2 hours, a facial, yankee candles, a road trip to someplace where I have no responsibilities (pref. for 2 weeks), a mini DVD. But if you can't swing any of this, health, happiness, peace, calm & love will do just fine.



after I whined about driving in winter, I got to work safely, then turned & saw this..


then this while I parked my car. Then I got silent & thankful.



My newfound love, stamps. (thank you Se'Lah :-) Now I cannot get enuff. EVERY piece of correspondence I snail mail will be & has been stamped. I think it shows the recipient that you cared enough to give their card special attention. Agreed?


I got the little basket of books stamp @ the library for $.50. It was must have.


Always turned my nose up @ taking time to specialize notes & cards, but now I live in the 'scrapbook' section. So much little touches to chose from. Swoon.

Finally, this is a rock in my sister's house. I thought it made a cute shot & gave inspiration to boot. :-)








pictures by: me :-}

1 comment:

  1. *love* stamps - my mom collects them, and I always love to use hers!

    Your captures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...