Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hope Floats

When you are In Need, and wonder what the Chances Are to make someone Stop In the Name of Love, you move slowly & tenderly, thinking I'll Wither, I'm A Flower.



You want to open up, but when you move forward, you think All I Get is Paper Wings.



But then you wonder what will it take To Get Me To You? To Make You Feel My Love? But When You Love Someone, and you wonder What Makes You Stay?, your heart will tell you 'Honest I Do,' and you will Smile.






The highlighted words are from the soundtrack of the movie, 'Hope Floats', one of my most favorite love stories. I give this post in congratulatory tribute to my sister, Sharon and her 'superman,' Dave, who just got engaged!! They're living proof that we are each the love of someone's life, and if you open your heart for receiving, your blessing will be put inside :-)
Love and Blessings to both of you :-)





roses & heart pictures by: me :-) /heart 'n hands by: random.
Carry On Tuesday archive prompt: "we are each the love of someone's life.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister and her superman!

    The poetry you created there with those song titles is beautiful!

    I love that movie too!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! thanks, Pastor Sharon. I'm a sucker for all things romance :-) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Thank you so much for thinking enough of me and Dave to actually post a blog about us!! I cannot wait to share this with Dave. I love you lil' sis. And thank you for for these beautiful thoughts. I love you, we love you.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...