“I know not how I may seem to others, but to myself I am but a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge, every now and then finding a small bright pebble to content myself with” Plato
The results of a wandering mind & a camera...
- even though I missed posting here yesterday due to extreme sleepiness, the Kindness should continue forever. Hopefully our randoms have become a sweet habit
- my Kindness Day was full of kindness & love that fed my soul
- spent quality time with friends who really needed a shoulder to cry on as did I
- was amazed @ how one of my pictures made an awesome spur of moment birthday gift
- the total cost to put it together was $3. Awesome....
- if there were no dollar stores, my life would be incomplete
- a friend told me that an angel lead me to spend that quality time w/friends. I needed & loved that thought
- today i changed my bed to a different position for the 1st time in 15 years. Wow...
- can't believe there are 'feng shui bed placement' rules...
- i want to buy the empty lot behind my garage & privacy-fence it in. this would make my back yard very big - possible sunshine for a garden - again - maybe?
- was just now trying to decide yay/nay on baking an apple pie; i'm not. i'd rather polish my fingers & toes.
- amazed @ my ability to talk myself out of doing something today that I had no business doing in the first place :-\ I guess I had a random act of clarity :-|
- the note cards in my bag will never do their job if I don't take them outta my bag
- @ the salon on Friday, my 'girl' (stylist) washed my hair w/something that was intensely peppermint. bliss.
- JCPenny hair salon; who knew? My new treat every payday. Very inexpensive & I love how my hair feels & looks.
- 'my girl' (stylist) graduated from high school in 2002. Scream.
- the woman that runs the store @ the library told me she looks forward to son & I coming in. she looks for us each Sat. & adores him because he's always smiles & is such a gentleman
- then she told him he was very good-looking & to watch out for the women
pictures by: me