Thursday, November 20, 2014

NaBloPoMo, Day 20

I'm just joining in at Day 20; don't ask me why I'm so late because I truly won't have an answer. Lol.

"Do you have a book in you? Fact or fiction? Related to your blog or totally different?
 
For as much as I love to write, I don't have any type of book that would be worth publishing inside of me. In fact, it's more like an ongoing daydream as I'm a hopeless romantic. You know - like some sort of Hallmark movie. It's completely different from my blog.
 
I'm always dreaming of:
  • Living in a big, beautiful, old farmhouse
  • with a big, strapping beautiful man
  • who absolutely could not live without me
  • and me without him
  • he chops wood for our fire places
  • he builds anything from nothing
  • he raises goats to keep the grass down on our acreage
  • we hold hands & go for long walks
  • we snuggle in front of the fire place
  • and then we live happily ever after  and all that shit
See? There is no book inside me.
 
Just dreams.
"me and he"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...