Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The August Break/Day 5


The August Break prompt: "three"

Oh, how I love summertime; shooting all the various flowers that God blesses us with is surely a treat for the eyes. I'm not limited to my own surroundings - oh, no!! I'm the person who knocks on a door & says:

"Hello, I live here in the neighborhood & I shoot pictures all around the city; would you mind if got a shot of your ___________ in your front yard?" (fill in the blank).

And believe it or not, the answer is always "yes - of course."

It's the little things in life, isn't it :-)

The August Break 2014

2 comments:

  1. You're blessed if you live amongst friendly people. The little things in life indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Paul S, I'm blessed enuff to live amongst the nativea that love their things beings shared. We live very near the art district so it's a natural thing. :-) Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...