|Live your life like it's golden!! ~ Jill Scott|
1) I've decided to blow up this picture of our darling, Tuesday, into a 11x14 & post it in my room. She is the epitome of life, love and extreme happiness. She wears flowers in her hair, dances in circles, screams songs @ the top of her voice, claps & spins in happy circles, counts in Spanish, and embraces the pure love that flows through her. When I told my brother of my project, he said he prayed when she was born that she would do great things & bring happiness to others. Mission accomplished.
2) For reasons too stupid to go into, I've lost yet another job. I really loved this one; working @ the church w/disabled young men & women. I miss them so much. I'm two days into new unemployment. Clearly, God thought my time there was enough to serve my purpose. Being one to never overstay their welcome, I accept the change. I can't wait to see what He has for me next.
3) #2 rattled me a little. I instantly blamed myself & began the process of pity-party; I'm not worthy. None of this is true, of course, but the human part of me runs to those places. Hides from God, so to speak, instead of running to Him. I trust Him to lead me through all circumstances. Even though it took me to break out in a round of hives to realize it.
4) I've been really faithful to my card making & sending them out to my 'angels.' How cool is it to send cheer to a total stranger & get a reply of how grateful they are for my words? While it's bringing me cheer, the time I spend keeps me sane.
5) I'm ready to get business cards ordered for Cuppa "T" Photography. I post pictures daily @ Facebook with positive response. I'm now working on an order for a set of 10 note cards! Yes, the person could have very well bought blank note cards @ a store, but I'm glad they chose my creations.
6) I've committed to NaBloPoMo February 2014; subject - "Perspective", complete with daily prompts so I won't stray off the planet. I also read up on how to spread the word about the blog after posting. This is a must, otherwise, if not linked to another blog subject, your posts will sit unnoticed.
Until next time ~ Namaste.