Friday, November 8, 2013

5 Things Friday

Greetings!!!
 
1) I accepted the job that was offered. I'm anxious, but so much time has passed. I still need to take First Aid/CPR training (8 hrs. of training). Taking one step at a time

2)  Prepping for son's eye surgery next week. A multiple series of eye drops, then no basketball for 2 weeks. Oh, and he has to wear an eye patch. He is SO not feeling any of this


3)  I turned down three photo ops merely due to the fact that I felt overwhelmed. I'm not set up as I should be if I'm going to accept requests. I need bizz cards, but most importantly, a price list. I'm so flattered to be asked that I find myself accepting out of surprise & end up selling myself short. So, I took the weight off & declined all, saying I'm not taking any requests right now. One lady wanted me to shoot her food creations & pay me "in food" ..... which would do nothing for my gas tank or waistline :-)


4)  Starting the day with prayer/mediation makes all the difference. Why do I put other things before it?

5) My relationship makes me unhappy.

5 Things Friday

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! All the photos in your post are beautiful but my all time favorite is the lavender rose. Around my way roses, believe it or not, are still blooming! Wishing you a lot of luck on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris!! Thanks for the compliments,my friend. After nearly a month of being offered the job & waiting, shadowing, etc., they're NOW ready for me to start - JUST at the time son is having his eye surgery. It figures, right? Lol. This way - the roses AND geraniums are STILL in bloom. I don't have the heart to disturb them. I'm not the type to attack my yard just because the season has changed; I let them stay until they show no sign of life! After all the work I put into them, I want them to stay until the end :-)

      Delete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...