Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NaBloPoMo, 10/09/13

"Lark or Owl"? ~ "The One Minute Writer"

I am definitely the Lark. I am a get up and get moving type of person. Morning is my favorite time of the day, preferably when the rest of the city sleeps. I love to take my coffee outside & listen to the sounds & message of the birds singing, crickets chirping, and the earth waking up. I breathe deeply and look toward the sky.

"I'm trying the One Minute Writer challenge. Writing steadily for one minute. I like this. I'm also about 5 days late on my "NaBlo", yet feeling no pressure. :-) In all honesty, I had forgotten about it, but it's not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...