1) I don't know how I noticed this, but I'm glad I did. The rain is making the leaf change inconsistent. Catch color while you can;
|"A tree within a tree" ~ my keen eye :-)|
2) Super excited about walking the breast cancer walk next Sunday. Go, "TEAM FOR LIFE!" Rain or shine, I will step proudly for my sister, Sharon, Lori Lynch, and other close friends. :-)
3) Today, I had THEE most amazing interview. Having not worked since March of this year, I've been quite weary in trying to find my nitch. I truly don't want another law firm in my life, so what direction do I take? It's all I've known for the past 20 years.
Suddenly - BOOM! A friend asks who would be willing to work part time with the disabled adult at her church? Not much pay, but extremely rewarding. WHAT????
|Will I allow myself to change & soar?|
4) Is this me? Is this FOR me? The 'different' path I've been asking for? Something where I'm feeling good about what I'm doing - helping others. SO me!! I've been having serious talks w/God about what I should do. It's almost like someone talking to you; you can see their lips moving, but you can't hear them. Uggh! I am putting ALL trust in Him.
5) Yesterday, I went on an impromptu photo walk in the city about 15 mins. over in search of new things for my eyeballs. I believe I've raked our city dry! Lol. The other city is RICH with architecture which is what I was itching for. About five minutes into, it poured rain. I had to call it a day. BUT! I was inspired by the color 'red' in spite of the rain. There is much more to see there, including the house of old school, silent film actress, Lillian Gish. According to the link, it's quite a quaint & unassuming place, no?