Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Update, Part I

Lake front condos. Good use of an abandoned building.


A super cool 93 year old I met on  the boat. I was instantly attracted to her jewelry. She was a beautiful spirit.


One of the many house for sale on Kelley's Island. It screamed my name.


Dockside

Dockside drinks & shade

The Peace Monument, Put-In-Bay, Ohio

A cool fountain in the park. The water was very blue

CANNON BALLS!!!! Lol. Symbol from the Battle of Lake Erie

Not too far from everywhere :-)

"Peace Pole". When I was shooting of News/View, an assignment was to find a peace pole. They're very rare.


There was no shortage of Tiki Shacks
It was a very hot day; I took this from the shade of the woods
Water therapy. So relaxing

My kind of place


My mother & I took a day trip of Lake Erie Island hopping. It was a beautiful day & just what the doctor ordered for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey -- OMG! Love the pics wouldn't mind doing the same trip you and your Mom did. What fun! Love the gingerbread on the houses. I can understand why one of them called your name. I think it would call mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...