Saturday, February 9, 2013

Play








I cannot believe it's February 2013. It feels funny to write it & more funny to say it. Thoughts:

  • Prayers for those on the East coast, even though I'm selfishly glad it's not us
  • I am truly tired of the snow, cold, wind, wet, coats, gloves, hats, scarves, etc., etc., etc., 
  • S,A,D, really does exist. We need light; the more the better
  • Why not do away with daylight savings time?
  • Why do I complain about not having boots when it snows, yet when it rapidly melts, I play in it
  • It feels surreal that my sister is having chemo for breast cancer. I cannot say enough prayers
  • I severely sell myself short when folks take interest in my pictures
  • Someone offered me a big photo request & I'm not sure how to charge for it. It's hard to truly dedicate when 8 hours of your daily weekday is @ an office
  • I am LOVING "The Sketchbook Project"'s free, weekly challenges. My entry is in there, somewhere!
  • I am so not in the mood to hunt for another job. The very thought of selling me exhausts me
  • I need desperately to organize every aspect of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Sell yaself short about ya pictures again and I'll slap ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Thank you SO MUCH, Whitesnake!!! I needed that more than you could know! I've been kicking my own self in the ass. I've always dreamed of such a thing happening, & now that it is - I don't know what to do with it. What's up with that????? Input, please, my friend :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the icicles. We had three inches of snow. It was fun to be out in it early this a.m. before the sun rose over the treetops. Love this weather but listening to birdsong lately I can hear the sound of Spring right around the corner. Just a few more weeks Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, my dear Chris. Won't say too much here - I owe you a huge response on a couple of things :-) You are awesome!!

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...