- Wonder when I'll start Christmas shopping? I feel like I'm walking in a dream while everyone hurries & scurries
- I put up cute, minimalist decorations outdoors, but they are cute.
- I was short of one large Christmas ornament to hang from the porch, so I used a humongo ornament one of the attorneys gave us for Christmas one year. This thing is the size of my head; I'm not sure how big his tree is, but it would easily tip mine.
- The ornament is a collectable Waterford/Lennox ornament; yes, for some years I've kept it wrapped in tissue, in the box, but I thought to hell with it; let it be seen. And we'll also find out if it's weather proof
- I feel meloncholy today; not in a bad way, but in a thoughtful, reflective way. I feel like I'm patiently waiting for something. I actually feel rather lonely
- "D" told me he keeps a letter in his Bible that I wrote to him 12 years ago in 1999. I was floored that he still had it. He really should have taken it @ it's value 12 years ago
- My son came home w/a homemade Christmas card from a young lady @ his job that likes him. So this morning, he took one back to her. This is the first time I've ever heard him admit that he liked a girl
- I truly love the fact that "Santa" is coming to Son's job for their Christmas party & he's looking forward to telling Santa that he wants a "WWE shirt." (thanks for the hint)
- I'm looking forward to celebrating mom's 79th birthday this Sunday. I'm so grateful and blessed to still be able to pick up the phone & call her on a whim. We can talk for HOURS and still never be done talking
- Even though I'm blessed & thankful for it, my job is totally un-fulfilling in every way
- I wonder will I ever fall in love? The kinda love that makes you feel "some kinda way?"
- Sigh... one day @ a time :-)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
No.... I'm not talking about Wally Lamb's book . I'm talking about my mother. For the past two years, I've tried to put ...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...