Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Good Thankful Thursday morning, all. I am thankful, always, however, I'm feeling a life-change coming on, so I have no more words than to say: Thank you. I am looking into finding new employment as I believe I have gone as far as I can go at my present job. The only way to change that is to be proactive, so the resumes will be sent. I don't know what will happen, but I feel confident that God will guide my path - if I take the first step.

Prayers & stay thankful.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." ~Author Unknown

Pictures by: me
Even though our temps are in the 30's with a threat of the dreaded snow tomorrow, I was still able to find "pre-winter" beauty.



3 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to find just want you want and need. Good luck. Beautiful photos. :)

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pretty photos. Always bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sharon - 'something' out there will find me :-)

    Thanks to you, Traveler, for the kind words. I'm so glad you enjoy my pix. If they can make folks smile, then I'm doing pretty good :-)

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...