- Catching the beautiful sunrise (above) yesterday on the drive in. I don't drive on the freeway, so finding hidden treasures like this make me thankful, indeed
- Being a trusted confidential friend to a friend. I am thankful for her trust in me
- Lunch with mom today. Being the bad girl that I am, I haven't talked to her since last week, so when I called to confirm lunch, just hearing her voice made me thankful :-)
- "D" getting employed, the employment being so close to home, & the joy he is feeling at getting his self-worth & self-esteem back. Honestly, I haven't seen him this joyous in a long time. It's long overdue in every way
- My friend, Cassie, just completing a 13.5 mile walk in San Francisco. That chick is my "Shero!!!!"
- Compliments on my photos. I know I mention this a lot, but it gives me such joy inside when others appreciate what my eyes see :-)
- Reflecting back on this fact, every time I think my job is meaningless
- Not having a dime to my name until payday (more than a week away), but trusting that we'll make it :-)
- ALWAYS being thankful to God that He makes a way for us to 'always make it.'
Pictures by: me
Aren't the red flowers beautiful? I drive daily past a house where they are. The other day, I jumped outta traffic, pulled over & proceeded to edge onto the edge of the yard to shoot a few. The color called to me - I just had to have it. If the folks noticed me, they didn't say anything... nor did they call the police. Another thing to be thankful for... (LOL!!)