Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Good morning, friends. Happy Thankful Thursday!!! I am extremely burned out mentally; I think I'm "sleep posting", yet I am thankful for:
  • my friend, Cassie, living her life to the fullest after (& still ongoing) cancer battle. Since her bone marrow transplant(s), surgeries, & horribly grueling treatments have ended, she's been walking up to 5 miles daily on the beach; traveling; organizing & walking in cancer-walk marathons. She is my constant inspiration in every way. She puts most of us to shame, especially with her outstanding bright spirit & attitude. When she asked God for her life, she truly meant to live it. There's not a day that goes by that she doesn't inspire me. GO TEAM CASSIE!! :-)
  • working in an environment where I can listen to jazz all day long
  • getting a nod of encouragement from a professional photographer on my picture (on this very picture, in fact). God, please give me the sense to know how to do bigger things with my stuff
I'm sure there is more than I'm thankful for, but I'm so tired, I can't think. Those were a couple of things at the forefront of my mind.

Until next time - stay thankful!!

2 comments:

  1. Tracie, you list is beautiful. So is your photo. Love that water drop coming off of the petunia.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me Tracey. Not only did I misspell your name, I can't seem to spell anything tonight. I must be tired too. Fortunately, I get to go to TX for a few days and a much needed break.

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...