- Treat yourself to that gorgeous fall bouquet
- Let yourself linger in bed after you wake. Let your mind wander & adjust to being awake, and wonder why you never clearly remember your dreams
- Take your time and drink your coffee
- It's okay to go from one campy dollar store to another & love it
- Enjoy the powerful wind, bright sky & colors
- Be friendly & smile. Folks seem to appreciate it
- Hold close the sincere thanks & blessings the guy in the library gave when I told him to buy his next coffee(s) on me
- Enjoy the packs of fake fall leaves you're going to sprinkle on the fireplace mantle
- Deeply inhale the Seed Pumpkin & Spice & Hot Apple Cider soy candle(s)
- Give thanks for the simplicity, & cozy effects of a pot of chili
- It can wait: didn't that feel good to take 2 hours readings 2 mags, cover-2-cover?
- Get started with the "OWH" stamp that came in the mail. I did something like this last year
- Shoot as many frames as you want to & take as long as you want to
- Enjoy the anticipation of watching "For Colored Girls" from at the library. Booyah!!
I'm so glad I answered the phone. :-)
Pictures by: me
Sunday Scribbling Word prompt: "The Call"