Thursday, August 25, 2011
Today, I actually remembered... :-)
Things I am thankful for on this Thankful Thursday are randomly as follows:
- the beautiful blue skies that followed last night's wicked storms
- my sweet faraway friend that keeps me supplied with delicious Numi tea, especially the Toasted Rice flavor. Yum
- again, my Son and the gentleness of his sweet soul
- little girls in sundresses & sunglasses
- my brother that is here visiting from L.A. (the 1 pointing in the picture, however, all of those guys are my brothers: alfonzo, eugene, jerry & john. teddy bears!)
- each and every member of my family
- being able to recognize beauty in the smallest of things
- jazz music of all kinds. so soothing to my soul
- the inspiration I get from reading my favorite blogs
- the relaxation & peace I feel when I make cards to randomly send out, knowing they will bring someone cheer just when they're needing it
- having morning coffee outside before everyone wakes & appreciating being given another day
- the sounds of the crickets at night. they sing their songs so loud, that it seems like a lullaby
...and that's all I have for now until next Thursday. Thanks for coming by. Blessings to you.
Pictures by: me :-)
No.... I'm not talking about Wally Lamb's book . I'm talking about my mother. For the past two years, I've tried to put ...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...