Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love Thursday: Blended Love



Recipe:

one bush of variegated grass
the seeds of 30-year old morning glory bushes
plant very close together (on purpose or on accident)
one hot, summer sun
very little rain
let simmer from May through September
admire often
allow maturing before photographing

And now you have blended love :-)

Happy Love Thursday, all


Picture by: me :-)
this is the first year in the 16 years in my house that this has ever happened. I'm so glad it did.

2 comments:

  1. I imagine leafs like that is where the heart-shape was born. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, IHanna - I have never seen such a mixture before, but I glad I have it :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...