- Went into a downtown coffee shop, saw this drawing and fell deeply in love upon sight
- I shot a pic & mentioned on FaceBook that I wished someone could draw it for me.
- I get a response from a FB friend that I've never met personally (but have been FB friends for a few years) that he could do for me - no problem
- I'm OVERWHELMED with gratitude. I mean just out of nowhere someone says, 'yeah... I can do that....'
- We haggle over price; well, I haggled - he told me he would do it, send it & let me decide what to pay him
- Now... clearly he doesn't know that I am clueless with that much power. Hell, I don't even know how to charge my OWN photography, let alone put a price on someone else's
- He keeps me posted on his progress, saying he wanted to find or build a frame
- I'm FREAKING over this much generosity. I mean... DYING
- Today...... this arrived
|Original by S. Blakely|
SERIOUSLY?????? All it took was the 'speaking' of it? Or that he thinks I'm pretty cool & enjoys my photography? What? Who? How? Why?
I cannot even put into words how grateful I am. When I keep thanking him profusely, he just says, 'thanks - glad you like it.'
What price do I put on this? The time he took to sketch this out on canvas, the shipping...
I am abundantly blessed.