Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Getting to know 'Mat"

After reading way too much about it & not doing anything about it, I finally decided to get to know "Mat."

She's nice. Comfortable. Long & squishy.

While she's beautiful to look at, she supports my efforts and encourages me to keep going.

I love being with her in the morning and evening.

Moving into beginner positions, trying to not breathe like a wild dog in heat. 😬

I want this to become of my daily routine. Pushing muscles that I haven't used in years.

I'm much more motivated to do this at home as opposed to signing up for a class. Plus, I can't afford a class right.

And, I really like Adrienne as an instructor. She's pretty cool.

My Photo

My Photo

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...