Hey there! It's been a little while. I cannot believe we are on our 11th day of October!!! Time truly does fly. Such a cliché phrase, yet so apparent.
We're having color changes here in Ohio; some trees are brilliant, yet some still hold onto their summer greens. I am fascinated each year at God's Pallette.
|Peaceful, bright Westlawn Cemetery. Bliss.|
- Been on a few job interviews to no avail :-(. Trusting in God and practicing patience
- Praying on doubting myself. After each failed interview, a little piece of my 'worth' feels stripped away
- Praying strongly that my mortgage company can work w/me on keeping my house
- Praying strongly that we can find a soft place for my mother to land. Her house is being sold, she has to be uprooted. This is such a tender matter for me. I'm more worried about her well-being than I am for myself. She is 81 years old, after all. I never imagined dealing with this and seeing the truly 'elderly' in mom. Makes my heart ache
- I haven't been able to get to stylist in months!!! Trying not to look like 'Grandma Moses'; Lol!!
|Mini 'Burning Bush'|