Saturday, October 11, 2014

God's Pallette


Hey there! It's been a little while. I cannot believe we are on our 11th day of October!!! Time truly does fly. Such a cliché phrase, yet so apparent.

We're having color changes here in Ohio; some trees are brilliant, yet some still hold onto their summer greens. I am fascinated each year at God's Pallette.

Peaceful, bright Westlawn Cemetery. Bliss.

Amazing!!!
Things going on in my life right now:
  • Been on a few job interviews to no avail :-(. Trusting in God and practicing patience
  • Praying on doubting myself. After each failed interview, a little piece of my 'worth' feels stripped away
  • Praying strongly that my mortgage company can work w/me on keeping my house
  • Praying strongly that we can find a soft place for my mother to land. Her house is being sold,  she has to be uprooted. This is such a tender matter for me. I'm more worried about her well-being than I am for myself. She is 81 years old, after all. I never imagined dealing with this and seeing the truly 'elderly' in mom. Makes my heart ache
  • I haven't been able to get to stylist in months!!! Trying not to look like 'Grandma Moses'; Lol!!
"Changes"

Mini 'Burning Bush'
And that is about all I have going on. I'm 'living the dream'. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello love - beautiful pictures of the season's change and vibrant colors that God hath created for us all, and heartfelt concerns that challenge you - I am sending prayers and hugs with wishes of hope for us all.Amen.
    Love,Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete

It's Raining Leaves

Here in my neck of the woods, we didn't get much brilliant fall color as I had hoped. Not enough rain, then hot temps, then cold temps,...