Friday, August 8, 2014

The August Break/Day 8


I am in no way fond of pictures of myself. I used to love to be in front of the camera, but since I've gotten older, I'm not a big fan.

Todays August Break word prompt is "selfie"

sel·fie
ˈselfē/
noun
informal
noun: selfie; plural noun: selfies; noun: selfy
  1. a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website.
    "occasional selfies are acceptable, but posting a new picture of yourself everyday isn't necessary"

Taken by a friend last year. I look pensive, don't I? :-)

The August Break 2014

3 comments:

  1. you loo wonderful and kinda like you are up to somethng kinda naughty!! :-)
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Lord knows what was on my mind, Gail, my friend. But I'll take "naughty!!" Love to you & yours.

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...