Sunday, August 17, 2014

The August Break/Day 17/Bookshelf

Don't even get me started on books. They've been my closest friends since I was a child. My favorites were The Nancy Drew Series, Little Women & The Five Little Peppers & how they grew - a set my mother gifted me on my 8th birthday.

As you can see, my books aren't arranged in any particular fashion. (These are just 'a few' books in my bedroom - we won't approach downstairs - lol!)

I love books about slavery, love stories, folks trying to find their way, over-coming obstacles, but mostly books about God. They comfort me in such a way that I can't have too many.

Next to my bed, I keep Jesus Calling, the Bible & an assortment of this 'n that. I've been known to jump from book to book.

Treasures, indeed :-)

The August Break

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...