Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Return


Wow!!! I cannot believe I haven't been here in over a month. With every going on (and not going on), I've been rather lax on writing.

Return of the Cally Lilly
Nothing new is going on employment wise. I'm still keeping my nose to the grindstone with no positive results. I'm starting to feel like a relic, yet trying to stay positive at the same time. It's a REAL fine line. Lol.


In the interim, I had a birthday on June 9th. I'm now 'over the 1/2 way mark' & entered the world of 51 years. I am truly blessed with another year. Prayerfully, things will turn around and give me some breathing room.


Also, at some point, this blog has had an anniversary. I can't really remember when I started this; I'm going to guess probably 5+ years ago. In any event, Happy Anny!! I'll try to be more attentive to daily writing. No promises, but it's a goal.

Blessings!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...