Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday


“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them” (Ephesians 2:10). When we think of this verse, we usually think about “good works” as ways we can help others, and that’s true. Remember though: In the beginning when God was getting creative and bringing everything into existence, He evaluated His creation and decided it was “good.” Creativity can minister to a person’s heart the same way a meal or a hug might. (Inspired by "Project Inspired")
I listened to this very Podcast on this subject on the iPod (Midday Connection) while I created at my desk. I call this set of photo collage, "The Blues" compiled of the color blue that inspired me. Creativity inspired by God, indeed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...