Friday, March 21, 2014

NaBloPoMo 3/21/2014


Updates & Thoughts:

  • on this second day of Spring, we got about three inches of snow this morning
  • a year ago this very day, I was fired from my job of 11 years
  • i'm still job searching, trying not to freak over finances, staying prayerful & faithful
  • i took another step toward creating my photo website and created this banner:
 
  •   Why is it taking so long, you may ask? Because I don't know what I'm doing. Lol!!! Just when I get my interests peaked, I suddenly back out. I still can't believe that folks would actually buy my stuff
  • I find with downtime, I'm cooking more serious dinners during the week as opposed to the 'Sunday dinner.' Last nite was meatloaf w/gravy, scalloped potatoes, fresh collard greens & corn muffins:
  •  "D" just called from work & told me the meatloaf was so very kick ass!!! Yay! He said I really nailed it this time & whatever I did; don't ever change it. (My secret is dry onion soup mix & salsa instead of ketchup; give it a try!! :-)
  • If I hear the song "Happy" again by Pharrell, my ears will bleed. I like it, but enough is enough already
Finally, the NaBlo prompt for today: Friday, March 21, 2014 - Do you do more for yourself or for others? I DEFINITELY do more for others before I do for myself. Even when I'm out in public, I'll go the extra step to make sure a person who needs help gets it. I'm a giver & doer for others; it makes me feel so good. Like a win/win situation.

Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...