Thursday, October 31, 2013

Catching up #1


This is me @ the Marshall Land Company here in town. It saves & restores beautiful things from old houses, schools and the like under going demolition. They were nice enough to allow me to shoot outside & in. Here, I happened upon a wall of old fashioned mirrors. The most I can do @ the place is admire & shoot; their prices are out the butt!!

I found my 'dream door' here. This will be the door to my home made green house one day. I look @ this every day when I drive past the place. I will be heartbroken when someone buys it.

These shutters were on the other side of the building. Aren't they great??? This place is like Shabby Chic. If only I knew a creative guy who could see my vision with this stuff. Lord knows what we would create. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You buy this damn door! Busha says so. ;) I love it too - and with all that love combined the greenhouse would be magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if Busha says so, then so it shall be!! Lol! I will inquire about the cost as I see they have gotten more 'stuff' in, so I intend on going back. A greenhouse for year round growing would be a dream!! I didn't even approach the wonderfulness of the second floor of this place. I'll keep ya posted.

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...