Thursday, October 31, 2013

Breast Cancer Walk 2013/Catch Up #2


I walked the yearly Strides for Life Breast Cancer Walk, Canton Ohio chapter, last Sunday. It was a chilly, beautiful day. Nothing was more rewarding than walking as one with fighters and survivors. We are all blessed.

My home made banner for my sister, Sharon, friends & family


Top of the very early morning. 8:45 a.m.
The front of "Team for Life" T-shirt
... and the back. We got A LOT of compliments. Thanks to my 'niece', Kenya' for the design
The start & finish line
Me and 1/2 of "Team for Life". I was old enough to be all of these ladies' mother. Sheesh... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...