Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday

"Before"

"After"

 How about this little project I saw on Pinterest? I started saving empty jars last year for some reason & finally found this. Spray paint the INSIDE of the jars, let dry & instant vases! The colors I used were 'Sunshine Yellow' and 'Ballet Slipper."  Of course I can see all the flaws, but for the most part, I think they're cute. :-)

I've still not found a job, but then again, I haven't been looking that hard. I am truly enjoying this 'leisure time' and actually have no desire to punch a time clock. But I know this can't go on forever. I'm really trying to figure out what I want to do, but I draw blank. After so many years of 'working to pay the bills', what I really want escapes me.

I've also found that I am enjoying spending all this time alone. I don't mean to anti-social, but my own company seems to be all I can handle right now. Yes, I know it's been three weeks of solitude, but for some reason, I feel peaceful. I really do need to get in touch w/family & spend time with them.

But for right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...