Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday

 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" ~Proverbs 3:5-6

I found these photos on disc from 2008. I believe it was when my sister & I traveled to L.A., via a stop in Vegas - to & fro - for my brother's birthday. From Cleveland, to Chicago, to Vegas, to L.A., to Vegas, to Chicago to Cleveland.

Boading & flying on a plane 7x in 96 hours was the purest time to trust in the Lord with all my heart & lean not on my own understanding of how amazing airplanes are, and God's grace to get them to & fro.

Amen! :-)

The Sunday Community









5 comments:

  1. Great shots and memories!

    Blessings to you...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some of these from my camera when flying over Greenland and other places on my way back from London. And others. It's fun to see those photos. AND I chuckled at your scriptural readjustment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caryjo. I had to laugh @ my "spiritual adjustment" as well. :-) When you are up that high looking down on the earth, there are no words, but 'thank you, God.'!

      Delete
  3. up in a plane....looking down at the awesomeness of what He created and feeling so small.....yep....good place to meditate on His greatness.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...