Wednesday, August 1, 2012


It just occurred to me that another year anniversary of Kickin' has come and gone... I think. I can't remember when I started, but I know it was around now. Three years ago? It will always amaze me that folks actually read this stuff, but I think it's more my pictures, which I love the most. I'm just a simple girl w/simple thoughts. So I give myself this stellar award for the effort of posting when I remember & have a thought, and to show my appreciation for anyone who stops by. Thanks, folks.
The self-appointed blog award. Isn't it nice?

Yummy, yummy Tuesday-girl :-)
And for this happy celebration, I give you Miss Tuesday @ 5 mos. loving home made baby food - this being spinach. Sweet potatoes are also all that. Isn't she growing by leaps & bounds? She's sitting @ the table in her new big girl chair. There is video of her eating in action; it's so sweet to watch her eat like a trucker. Lol. Major swoon-age. Such a hunk of chunky love.

Pictures: internet & personal

4 comments:

  1. I love this pic. We have a similar pic of our daughter but she's wearing Harvard beets. I think most parents have pics like this. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chris! Yes, all us parents have these shots of our kids. My son's picture was spaghetti, so you can imagine.I've never met Tuesday in person as she lives in L.A.; the goal is to get out there before she's old enough to pick me up at the airport! LOL. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Happy blog-versary!

    I used to make all of my little one's food as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A. Jarrett; thanks for reading my rambles. How lucky you were to make your children's foods. I jokingly say I always wanted to do that, too, but my son was such a huge baby that he went straight from formula to T-boned steaks!! LOL

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...