Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"No!"

Sweet Baby Tuesday - 14 weeks. Pure love! :-)





Early morning yellow roses

Blue sky on the horizon

Beauty in the woods

"I am the sun; you are the moon"

Morning light in the woods

 Hey folks! I'm still here, and feeling very, very overwhelmed right now. I feel all off-kilter with being pulled in so many directions that I feel a little crazy!

As you can see, Tuesday is THRIVING!! I never tire of seeing her sweet face. The plan is for Son & I to fly out some time in July to meet her for the very first time. I'm very excited, however right now I'm so burnt out, I can't even think about it.

Son's track is in full swing so it's taking up a lot of my precious "me time." So much, in fact, that I'm going to have to put the brakes on some of it. I have my Hibiscus tree & NUMEROUS plants & veggies that need to get where they need to be, but no time is there.

It's my turn to say "no" and find my center. I feel behind in:
  • tilling & weeding the garden
  • planting & watering
  • walking
  • reading
  • making cards
  • visiting, and
  • BLOGGING
"D also kindly reminded me this morning that if I start taking on too much again, "the panic" will surely return, so here's to putting the hammer down! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...