This is karma; I was having this very thought all day today, and here it is.
Since today I was blessed with:
- waking to good coffee, then having super early energy
- making pancakes & bacon (the official weekend breakfast)
- thoroughly having the dreaded bathroom cleaned by 10:15 a.M.
- and the kitchen, by 11:30
- and 1/2 the laundry by 1:00
- spending a couple of hours w/mom & sis, Paulette (SURPRISE!!) hitting up the craft & junk stores
- "D" working 11 hours today leaving me blissfully alone
- finding "Pumpkin Spice" incense
- cooking a damn fine pork roast w/garden rosemary, tiny onions & balsamic vinegar
- listening to LOUD hours of Pandora radio w/the football game on "mute"
- having a heart-to-heart talk w/my son, the peaceful angel, on the shitty subject of "bullying" (mama hairs' raising!!! Grrr.....)
- grabbing the camera & appreciating the sunset
Pictures by: me :-)
Sunday Scribbling word prompt: "life is good."